Friday, September 26, 2008

21-days "Traveling" 9/26/08

I am here in NY city.
whatever reasons brought me here, i do not care because i already loved it..
it is such great time for not to think.
but, of course, i am still thinking.. but very limited thoughts... very good very nice.. very relax..
I walked alot..
I met my friends, donghoon and kyungwook and i am staying at my old friend wonjong's apt where is just heart of Manhattan.
today, my another good friends, Elisa and Sunmin are coming..
very exciting to see them here in different city..

Traveling always gives me a lot of information that i have never got before... that's why people want to go around this world...
I am also one of those people... want to know and want to do with that.

I met another new people here...
Ekyung and Eunkyu.... at the performance reception..
one of them was dancer.. and i know she was great dancer that worked with Shinja Hong... so i was so exciting to meet her. and she seemed like also excited to see me. very great timing...
i loved it..

i have another show tonight.. then coming back to CA...
yes.. i miss my all stuff that i have been getting stress from.. haha..
i miss them..
and i am going to right away jump into do it..

my love, FLUX..
see you soon!

DH in NYC

No comments: